Monday 4 February 2013

Finally - another post on this blog!

So here I am again, having neglected this blog for so long. I have just read my last posts, and felt that it was time to attempt another: my first of 2013.

Well, 2012 was hard for me. Very hard. On so many levels.

I continue to struggle with various physical and mental health issues.

However, I would like to say that I have now read another novel, as well as some non-fiction and, as ever, poetry. It was a book called "Ingrid and the Wolf", which a friend gave me ages ago - aimed at children really, but a great read - and so the "nothing since 'The Bell Jar'" cycle has finally been broken! I am also reading some non-fiction, and of course - poetry!

I did manage to produce three collections of my poetry last year. For more details about these, please see my other blog, which I set up to give details of any new writing projects.

I find that it is not easy to be as emotionally open in this blog post, as I was in many of last year's posts - but I felt that I had to start somewhere. I hope that I will "get into" blogging again, as it has helped me in the past.

Love and peace.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment