Wednesday 20 March 2013

Novels

Well, I happened to glance at this blog.  I don't seem to have updated it much lately, and I still don't feel much like updating it - but, further to my last post, I felt that I would like to mention that I am reading novels again.  I am into Daphne du Maurier, at the moment.  Having re-read "Rebecca" and "Jamaica Inn", I am currently enjoying "Frenchman's Creek" - although occasionally, in recent days, I have struggled to keep going with it, and maintain my concentration.  But I will persist!  Then, I'm going to re-read "My Cousin Rachel", hopefully...I've written poems based on "Rebecca", "Jamaica Inn" and "Frenchman's Creek", too.  They are on my Tripod site and poetry blog.

Last year, I wrote various personal posts on this blog.  I don't feel like adding anything along those lines right now.  Maybe I should concentrate on literature related posts, in the future - although I will probably do the opposite now, as I always seem to like contradicting myself, and taking a different direction from the one that I had intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment